CURRENT MEMBERS: LOCATE LOGIN INFO ON MEMBER ID CARD, RENEWAL LETTER, OR ACCOUNT SETUP E-MAIL.
For assistance, CALL (414) 272-2757 or E-MAIL
- Protecting Dentist’s Right to Practice Orthodontics
- Providing Educational & CE Opportunities
- IJO Quarterly Publication
- Corporate Buying Programs
Annual Meeting Registration
2022 IAO Annual Meeting in Hawaii
March 31-April 03, 2021
Tip of the Month
Get tips for your practice from our experts
- November’s Tip: Prefabricated Posted and Keyhole/Mushroom Looped Arch Wires-What is it All About? Part II Posted Arch Wire
By Dr. Adrian J. Palencar, MUDr, MAGD, IBO, FADI, FPFA, FICD
Third order wire bend is torque and it refers to axial inclination of the root-tooth alignment bucco-lingually in the vertical plane. The torque on brackets/teeth can be positive or negative….