CURRENT MEMBERS; LOCATE LOGIN INFO ON MEMBER ID CARD, RENEWAL LETTER, ACCOUNT SET UP EMAIL
OR CALL (414)272-2757 OR EMAIL
- Protecting Dentists Right to Practice Orthodontics
- Providing Educational Opportunities
- IJO Quarterly Publication
- Corporate Buying Programs
Annual Meeting Registration
IAO’s First Ever Virtual Meeting
Launches April 22, 2021
Tip of the Month
Get tips for your practice from our experts
- May’s Tip: I started to use self-ligating brackets, and the arch wires are constantly lacerating my patient’s cheek. Why is this happening?
By Dr. Adrian J. Palencar, MUDr, MAGD, IBO, FADI, FPFA, FICD
Third order wire bend is torque and it refers to axial inclination of the root-tooth alignment bucco-lingually in the vertical plane. The torque on brackets/teeth can be positive or negative….