CURRENT MEMBERS: LOCATE LOGIN INFO ON MEMBER ID CARD, RENEWAL LETTER, OR ACCOUNT SETUP E-MAIL.
For assistance, CALL (414) 272-2757 or E-MAIL
- Protecting Dentist’s Right to Practice Orthodontics
- Providing Educational & CE Opportunities
- IJO Quarterly Publication
- Corporate Buying Programs
Tip of the Month
Get tips for your practice from our experts
- March’s Tip: Peripherals in Straight Wire System Back to Basics Part XIII Closing Coil Spring
By Dr. Adrian J. Palencar, MUDr, MAGD, IBO, FADI, FPFA, FICD
Third order wire bend is torque and it refers to axial inclination of the root-tooth alignment bucco-lingually in the vertical plane. The torque on brackets/teeth can be positive or negative….