International Association for Orthodontics Membership Benefits
IAO Membership includes the following benefits:
Practice Management Benefits
- Stream Professional Commercial promoting general practitioners practicing orthodontics directly on your practices website
- Access to IAO Market and Corporate Accounts. Save money on office/medical supplies and travel through Staples and Fox World Travel. Save on equipment, software, and education through the IAO Market.
- Access to the IAO Legal Defense Fund, which supports the right for ALL dentists to provide quality orthodontics to their patients. This IAO program also works towards the goal that every dentist be equitably reimbursed by third party payers for orthodontic services provided.
- Free access to Caseworx, upload all your cases to be worked on and shared with anyone in the world at anytime.
- Inclusion in the “Find a Dentist” page so patients can find you and other IAO members can refer patients to you
- Monthly Tips in the Members Only Section to access at any time
Additional Educational Benefits
- Over 130 IAO Certified Instructors worldwide who offer Orthodontic & TMD Courses
- Discount on the IAO Annual Meeting registration, which includes numerous instructors over three and a half days of courses
- IAO Mentorship program, get one on one mentoring from an established member specifically matched to your need.
- CERP Certified Online CE Program, 30+ hours of CE
- Participation in the IAO course recording program which keeps records of orthodontic CE credits earned that are submitted by IAO members. The IAO course-recording program can be used in obtaining IAO Tier Advancement and notification to licensing agencies that have mandatory CE requirements.
- IAO Professional Advancement membership categories have been designed to encourage members to participate in continuing education programs from the International Board of Orthodontics (IBO). Certificates are given to IAO members when obtaining each new tier.
- Orthodontic Study Clubs which offer the convenience of orthodontic seminars in areas closer to home
- Subscriptions to the association’s quarterly clinical journal the International Journal of Orthodontics (IJO) and Straight Talk newsletter
- Inclusion in the Annual IAO Worldwide Directory and Referral Guide and in the online directory to receive patient and doctor referrals
- Online access to all past issues of the International Journal of Orthodontics
- Subscription discount to CRANIO®, the Journal of Craniomandibular & Sleep Practice. Discount applies to the online-only subscription.