New Member Signup/Membership Renewal
You can become a new member or renew your membership by clicking the button below. Simply fill out the form and hit submit. Please contact the IAO Headquarters with any questions.
For new members, renewing members or reinstating members.
The International Association for Orthodontics (IAO) has two membership rates for doctors depending upon the location of your practice.
- Annual membership is US$338.00 for developed countries.
- Annual membership is US$300.00 for developing countries.
Dental Student Members
A dental student is defined as someone currently enrolled in a dental program.
- The annual membership rate is for dental students is US $27.50.*
Auxiliary/staff members are defined as hygienists, assistants and other staff working in a dental office.
- The annual membership rate is for auxiliary/staff members is US $55.00.*
A vendor is defined as a professional associated with the field of dentistry, but who is not a doctor, auxiliary/staff member, or dental student.
- The annual membership rate for vendor members US $110.00.*
*This rate applies regardless of geographic location.