IAO Market: Education
The IAO Market: Education program is an extension of the original IAO Market. It is focused on Orthodontic CE Courses though. Multiple IAO Instructors, Sections, and Vendor Partners have posted discounted courses for members to chose from. Some of the topics include Introductory/Intermediate Orthodontics, TMJ, Airway, Straight Wire, Pain, Case Finishing, and so much more.
As an IAO member, you will have exclusive access to the savings being provided by the IAO Market: Education program. Simply login to the members only section. Then hover over the IAO Market: Education tab. A drop-down list will appear. Members can search through the list of vendor pages to see all the great discounts. Each time a new discount is loaded to a vendor page, an email alert will be sent to the entire membership.
Some of the initial vendors include Dental Success Today, Rondeau Seminars, and TMJ and Sleep Therapy Centre International. Members will also be able to connect to each providers website to access their full list of courses offered. With these participating vendors the IAO has secured THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF DISCOUNTS on education.
IAO Members Also Get These Great Benefits
Practice Management Benefits:
- IAO Certificate
- Access to the IAO Legal Defense Fund, which supports the right for ALL dentists to provide quality orthodontics to their patients. This IAO program also works towards the goal that every dentist be equitably reimbursed by third party payers for orthodontic services provided.
- Free access to Caseworx, https://www.iaortho.org/caseworx-online-case-submissions, upload all your case to be worked on anywhere in the world, and shared with to anyone in the world at anytime.
- Inclusion in the “Find a Doctor” link above so patients can find you and other IAO members can refer patients to you
- Column in each issue of the quarterly International Journal of Orthodontics (IJO) written by a leader in team building and business management
- Tips on practice management in the Members Only Section to access at any time
Additional Educational Benefits:
- Over 200 IAO Certified Instructors worldwide who offer Orthodontic & TMD Courses
- Discount on the IAO Annual Meeting registration, which includes numerous instructors over three and a half days of courses
- Participation in the IAO course recording program which keeps records of orthodontic CE credits earned that are submitted by IAO members. The IAO course-recording program can be used in obtaining IAO Tier Advancement and notification to licensing agencies that have mandatory CE requirements.
- IAO Tier Advancement membership categories have been designed to encourage members to participate in continuing education programs from the International Board of Orthodontics (IBO). Certificates are given to IAO members when obtaining each new tier.
- Approximately 50 Orthodontic Study Clubs which offer the convenience of orthodontic seminars in areas closer to home
- A network of IAO expert reviewers who are available to IAO members who are facing peer reviews by state or provincial dental society review committees
- An extensive Video Library available for rent or online viewing.
- Subscriptions to the association’s quarterly clinical journal the International Journal of Orthodontics (IJO) and Straight Talk newsletter
- Inclusion in the Annual IAO Worldwide Directory and Referral Guide and in the online directory to receive patient and doctor referrals
- Online access to all past issues of the International Journal of Orthodontics and the AAFO’s The Functional Orthodontist.
- Subscription discount to CRANIO®, the Journal of Craniomandibular & Sleep Practice. Discount applies to the online-only subscription.