CURRENT MEMBERS: LOCATE LOGIN INFO ON MEMBER ID CARD, RENEWAL LETTER, OR ACCOUNT SETUP E-MAIL.
For assistance, CALL (414) 272-2757 or E-MAIL
- Protecting Dentist’s Right to Practice Orthodontics
- Providing Educational & CE Opportunities
- IJO Quarterly Publication
- Corporate Buying Programs
Tip of the Month
Get tips for your practice from our experts
- November’s Tip: The Eyelet, Part I
By Dr. Adrian J. Palencar, MUDr, MAGD, IBO, FADI, FPFA, FICD
Third order wire bend is torque and it refers to axial inclination of the root-tooth alignment bucco-lingually in the vertical plane. The torque on brackets/teeth can be positive or negative….