IAO Market: Corporate Accounts
The IAO Market: Corporate Accounts is the final piece in the IAO Market program. It leverages the size of the association to create beneficial partnerships with large organizations. The goal is to save IAO members hundreds, even thousands of dollars on the costs of office supplies, medical supplies, and travel. The first two companies to join the program, Staples (for U.S. Members) and Fox World Travel, are industry leaders.
Members will be able to sign up for their own personal corporate accounts under the IAO umbrella. Utilizing the size of the association will grant access to greater discounts than a single practice could obtain on its own. The Staples and Dell accounts (for U.S. Members) and Fox World Travel account have been launched. CLICK HERE to view the IAO Special Savings Staples Catalog. These are specially chosen, and the prices have been negotiated below the normal Staples Corporate account sales.
To create your own account, just log into the “Members Only” Section. Then click on the corporate account link you would like to set up. They are located under the “IAO Market: Corporate Accounts” tab. Then just follow the simple directions. Each takes less than five minutes to set up.
IAO Members Also Get These Great Benefits
Practice Management Benefits:
- IAO Certificate
- Access to the IAO Legal Defense Fund, which supports the right for ALL dentists to provide quality orthodontics to their patients. This IAO program also works towards the goal that every dentist be equitably reimbursed by third party payers for orthodontic services provided.
- Free access to Caseworx, https://www.iaortho.org/caseworx-online-case-submissions, upload all your case to be worked on anywhere in the world, and shared with to anyone in the world at anytime.
- Inclusion in the “Find a Doctor” link above so patients can find you and other IAO members can refer patients to you
- Column in each issue of the quarterly International Journal of Orthodontics (IJO) written by a leader in team building and business management
- Tips on practice management in the Members Only Section to access at any time
Additional Educational Benefits:
- Over 200 IAO Certified Instructors worldwide who offer Orthodontic & TMD Courses
- Discount on the IAO Annual Meeting registration, which includes numerous instructors over three and a half days of courses
- Participation in the IAO course recording program which keeps records of orthodontic CE credits earned that are submitted by IAO members. The IAO course-recording program can be used in obtaining IAO Tier Advancement and notification to licensing agencies that have mandatory CE requirements.
- IAO Tier Advancement membership categories have been designed to encourage members to participate in continuing education programs from the International Board of Orthodontics (IBO). Certificates are given to IAO members when obtaining each new tier.
- Approximately 50 Orthodontic Study Clubs which offer the convenience of orthodontic seminars in areas closer to home
- A network of IAO expert reviewers who are available to IAO members who are facing peer reviews by state or provincial dental society review committees
- An extensive Video Library available for rent or online viewing.
- Subscriptions to the association’s quarterly clinical journal the International Journal of Orthodontics (IJO) and Straight Talk newsletter
- Inclusion in the Annual IAO Worldwide Directory and Referral Guide and in the online directory to receive patient and doctor referrals
- Online access to all past issues of the International Journal of Orthodontics and the AAFO’s The Functional Orthodontist.
- Subscription discount to CRANIO®, the Journal of Craniomandibular & Sleep Practice. Discount applies to the online-only subscription.