1. The distal surface of the upper 2nd PM contacts the mesial surface of the mandibular first molar.
2. The lower 1st PM should be in contact with the distal aspect of the maxillary canine
3. Correct torque of the incisors and interincisive angle near 135 degrees
4. The upper 2md M should be slightly below the plane of occlusion to avoid interferences during mandibular excursions.
5. The lower canine should have a buccal inclination; the upper should be inclined mesially while the lower canine is almost in straight position.
6. Harmonious arch form.