Date: January 20-21, 2017
Instructor: Dr. Jerry Gildner
One of the most important roles of your staff is patient education. Staff plays an important role in not only educating parents and children who want to have orthodontic treatment, but also saves the dentist considerable time when taking records or treating patients.
Over 6,300 dental staff members including hygienists, dental assistants, and front desk staff have attended Rondeau Seminars Orthodontic Staff Training programs at courses and conventions. They leave feeling motivated and excited about their new or continued journey into orthodontics.
- Diagnostic records – treatment chart, study models, ceph, panorex, TMJ history, TMJ exam, perio exam
- Digital photography
- How to take and process x-rays
- Removable expansion appliances
- Twin Block to move lower jaw forward
- Habit Appliance (thumbsucking)
- Orthodontic letters and forms
- How to start up an orthodontic practice within a general dental practice